SRR has significant experience advising debtors and creditors with respect to financially distressed companies, including out-of-court and in-court situations. As required, we have the ability to call upon our other disciplines at the firm to evaluate, identify and quickly address critical challenges.
Given the often volatile nature of many distressed situations, as well as the competing interests of the various parties involved, we have the ability to quickly provide a realistic assessment of potential alternatives that will maximize or preserve value.
Areas of focus include the following:
- Evaluation of strategic alternatives
- Capital structure assessment
- Raising capital (senior debt, subordinated debt, equity)
- Distressed mergers & acquisitions
- Chapter 11 /§363 bankruptcy sales