SRR leverages its investment banking and valuation expertise to assist clients in making sound business decisions in critical transactions. At SRR, we understand the complexity and uncertainty inherent in completing a deal, and we provide consistent, exceptional advisory services.
We have advised boards of directors, special committees, independent trustees, management and other ﬁduciaries of public and private companies on the ﬁnancial aspects of a transaction. Our independent advice will assist ﬁduciaries in fulﬁlling their duties and will withstand scrutiny, whether it is from shareholders, bondholders, the SEC, or a counterparty to the deal.
Fairness opinions and solvency opinions
- Fairness opinions regarding acquisitions and divestitures
- Solvency opinions for MBO and LBO transactions
- Fairness opinions associated with going-private transactions
- Solvency opinions for leveraged recapitalizations
- Fairness opinions for related party asset transfers
- Capital adequacy opinions
- Acquisition target assessments and valuations
- Purchase, sale, and joint venture advisement
- Buy-Sell agreement valuations
- Valuation of underperforming assets for disposition purposes
- Merger exchange ratio determinations
- Transaction feasibility analyses
- Internal rate of return and cost of capital analyses
- Pre-emptive purchase price allocations
- Accretion / dilution models
- Enterprise valuation
- Tangible asset appraisal
- Industry research
- Market multiple analyses
Advanced Analytics & Risk Management
Enhance decision making with hard quantitative evidence, accounting for economic uncertainties and market risks. Instinct is no longer enough on its own and needs to be supplemented with advanced forecasting techniques and sophisticated quantitative models based on available data and various decision options that management might select.
Assist clients with building complex models or validate client’s models for deals (acquisitions, divestitures, and spin-offs), regulatory requirements, complex derivative valuations, and risk management purposes.