SRR’s professionals are experts in valuation, damages, and forensic accounting. SRR brings specialized knowledge to intellectual property attorneys and litigators to meet their diverse and demanding needs. Our cross-disciplined approach creates value by offering our clients a team of professionals including CPAs, Ph.D. economists, ASAs, ABVs, CFAs, and CFEs. Additionally, our team of computer forensic experts can assist in preserving and obtaining relevant case documentation. SRR experts have provided expert testimony in a myriad of industries, and we actively communicate with you to ensure that your client’s expectations are addressed.
Our intellectual property services include assessing damages in the following types of cases:
- Patent, trademark, or copyright infringement
- Trade secret misappropriation
- Unfair competition
- Breach of license agreements
- Antitrust counterclaims
- Patent misuse
SRR experts individually tailor their analyses to the issues at hand. Our experts provide a broad range of in-depth analysis on a case by case basis, including but not limited to:
- Economic market analyses
- Lost profits resulting from lost sales, convoyed sales, price erosion, and accelerated market entry
- Reasonable royalties, including the proper royalty base and rate
- Diminution of value
- Disgorgement of profits
- Unjust enrichment
- Prejudgment interest
- Irreparable harm
- Market definition
- Anticompetitive conduct
- Corrective advertising
- Economic issues pertaining to limited or general exclusion orders
- Economic issues pertaining to the economic prong of the domestic industry requirement
SRR experts also assist attorneys in intellectual property disputes beyond the computation of damages or valuation. Our team supports clients by reviewing and assessing licensing agreements, identifying relevant documents to request, and assisting in deposition preparation for key expert and fact witnesses.
To view the SRR CLE Catalog, click here.